Personal Information Notice
Why We Have This Notice
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What Information We Collect
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Contact information
- Details on your property, such as its value and location
- Existing liens on your property
When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information as described in this notice.
How This Works
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons LoansEasily, Inc chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does LoansEasily share?||Can you limit this?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||We don't collect||We don't share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
Other Privacy Information
Information We Collect
In addition to the personal information that you provide us as discussed above, we can also collect information that we get from your use of our services:
- Device information, such as operating system, hardware model and browser version
- Log information, such as IP address, details about how you've used our services and products
- Location information, if you set your device to allow us access to it
- Local storage, such as browser web storage
- Cookies, pixels, beacons and similar technology
- To allow our services to function in the way you expect them to, including storing preferences and page states
- For analytics that allow us to understand visitor use of our services
- To authenticate and authorize you so that you can access your account and keep its information private
- For legal compliance
- To increase advertisement relevance for you and make advertisement targeting more accurate
Management of your cookies occurs through whatever browser or device you are using and can usually be found in a menu item called settings, preferences or security.
As required or permitted by law, we share the information we collect, both personal and aggregated, with third parties. Government agencies and legal or arbitration proceedings can require disclosure of information. We also share information with companies that provide services to us, such as software companies.
As a marketplace for matching borrowers and lenders, we will also share your information with brokers and lenders, but only when you instruct us to do so.
We protect LoansEasily and its users from unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold through measures including the following:
- An encrypted connection between your computer and LoansEasily, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This encryption helps to prevent third parties, like hotspots and ISPs, from accessing or modifying the information sent between your computer and LoansEasily. There are limitations to the ability of SSL to protect you. It will not protect against threats like viruses or malware, so please follow online safety best practices. You can learn about best practices from OnGuardOnline, a resource by the federal government.
- Access to your personal information is restricted to LoansEasily employees, contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to provide LoansEasily's services. We will also share your information with brokers and lenders, but only under the conditions listed in "Information Sharing" above.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.